With her love of all things health and fitness, Amy Lee of Amy Lee Active shares healthy meals and desserts online. Using her GT Homewares Bowl 25cm in Soil, Amy has created a delicious carrot & coconut pancakes recipe. These nutrition powerhouses are perfectly paired with raw enoki mushrooms, smoked salmon, avocado and pomegranate.
1/4 cup Coconut Flour (25g)
1/4 cup Shredded Coconut (20g)
3/4 cup Wholegrain Cake Flour (70g)
1 tsp Seasoning of choice (Garlic & Herb or Moroccan works well)
1 tsp Baking Powder
Salt & Pepper
3/4 cup Carrot, grated (80g)
1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (200g)
1 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted (15g)
- Whisk all dry ingredients together.
- Whisk all wet ingredients, except the carrot, then combine wet with dry. The batter should be thick.
- Stir in carrot and let batter rest for 5 minutes while preheating the pan to medium heat.
- Grease the pan once hot and spoon on 1/4 cup measurements of batter.
- There should be 6 medium pancakes. Flip when edges look crisp and golden.