With a passion for nutrition and natural therapies, Victoria Yordonopulo shares her health based recipes across her popular Instagram page and website. With over 26,000 followers, her food philosophy is based around simple recipes and nutritious ingredients. This Sun Dried Tomato Breakfast Scramble is the perfect morning meal.
1 teaspoon butter
2 large free range eggs, whisked
1/2 punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved
Handful sun dried tomatoes
Handful black olives
Large handful greens (baby spinach or beetroot leaves are great)
25 grams firm goat’s cheese, crumbled
- Heat a large fry pan over a medium heat.
- Add butter and allow to melt.
- Add cherry tomatoes and fry for a few seconds to allow them to blister.
- Add olives and sun dried tomatoes to pan, followed by whisked eggs.
- Allow eggs to set cook slightly, then scramble up.
- Repeat this process a few times until the eggs are cooked through to your liking.
- Turn the heat off, and fold the greens through to wilt.
- Serve with goat’s cheese crumbled over the top.